Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reliable detection of pointers (C++)

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reliable detection of pointers (C++)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:21:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 May 2004 address@hidden wrote:
> [...]

OK, if you don't think the program to be useful, then why ask us
questions all the time? I just made a remark about politeness to David.
It also applies to you. If you want to discuss things with us, no problem.
But if you can not withhold yourself from making unpleasant remarks,
then you should consider suscribing to another mailing list.