[Texmacs-dev] Typesetting Bug

From: skhilji
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Typesetting Bug
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:07:46 -0400

Here is a bug that that affects the typesetting quality of TeXmacs.

If I type ``Example'' or I type "Example" using the automatic quotes feature, I
notice that the spacing between the left-double-quotes and the
right-double-quotes is not consistent.  The left-double-quotes are farther
apart than the right ones are.

The right ones look more or less like what pdfTeX produces.  I would say the
the left ones are incorrect---or do not feel right.

Salman