Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs in eduKnoppix

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs in eduKnoppix
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:48:52 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Andrea,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello all
>            I'm happy to communicate you
> that TeXmacs is included in eduKnoppix
> a live Italian-English distro for high school
> of discrete success (-> distrowacth).
>
> The distro is realized by the
> University of Brescia in collaboration
> with the local LUG.

That is good news. Thanks a lot.

> The download site is
>
> http://eduknoppix.dmf.unicatt.it/
>
> It could be good to include a
> link to it in TeXmacs site.

You may add the link and possible additional information
yourself on the CVS for the TeXmacs documentation.

By the way: the documentation on style files has been improved
quite a lot; it might be a good idea to check the translations.
The chapter on the TeXmacs primitives is not really mature yet,
so I do not recommend its translation.

Best wishes, Joris