Re: [Texmacs-dev] Explanation for patch #2590

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Explanation for patch #2590
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:32:34 -0700

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 14:57, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> At the moment, the "para" has not been implemented yet though,
> some things have to be hacked.

OK, I see. So, "para" will no longer refer to header/footer-type stuff.
However, until that happens, the gluing code breaks the LaTeX
translation.

To remind ourselves that, eventually, we should have the gluing code,
but not until the incoming tree is in the format you mentioned, we
should comment out the 4 lines in tmpre.scm I mentioned earlier in the
thread (in the message that has the attachment).

Then, when we have the "para" stuff in the TeXmacs tree, we can work on
properly translating it.