Re: [Texmacs-dev] Several issues in the spell-checker

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Several issues in the spell-checker
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:23:02 +0100

Thu, 11. November 2003 12:30 schrieb Joris van der Hoeven:
> I think that some progress was made a month ago or so on this subject.
> Are most of these problems solved now?

As of version 1.0.2, the situation is as follows:

> > * German umlauts are not recognised as part of a word.

Corrected.

> > * automatic content (like the TOC) is scanned, even though correcting
> > errors there is futile.

Still present

> > * certain TeXmacs specific words are scanned (like "toc" in
> > <\expand|table-of-contents|toc>

Not reproducible (seems to be corrected?)

> > * scanning always starts at the beginning of the text instead of the
> > cursor postion. (really annoying when trying to scan just parts of the
> > text)

Still present: Obviously, "accept" now works across checking runs within one
TeXmacs session. Anyhow, a run still always starts at the beginning of the
text.

> > * the "U" option is not presented (insert uncapitalized)

Still present.

--
______________________Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>

    Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
    Institut für Theoretische Physik III
    Staudtstr. 7  ...  D-91058 Erlangen  ...  Room No. U1.526
    Tel: +49 9131 / 85-28816  ...  Mobile: +49 179 / 7475199