[Texmacs-dev] CVS write-access

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] CVS write-access
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:40:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi *,

I plan to give (restricted) write-access to the CVS archives to
anyone who is interested in that. I will mainly give acces to
the "plugins" and "src/plugins" directories. The first is for
experimental plug-ins which can be downloaded independently
from TeXmacs. The second one is for internal TeXmacs plug-ins.
As it was noticed before, the CVS archives should also make it
easier to submit patches along the old lines, even without
write-access.

In order to get write-access, you should create a username + password
in the format

        username:crypted_password

For this, you may either use the following CGI :

        http://www.cri74.org/services/crypt.php3

or the following perl command

        perl -e 'print crypt ("yourpassword","SAlt"), "\n"'

and send the result back to me. Please also tell me to
which directories you would like to have access.

<Joris>