[Texmacs-dev] Web pages

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Web pages
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:40:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi *,

The new TeXmacs web site is available for browsing at Savannah.
You will need the next version 1.0.2.4 of TeXmacs for most pages.
Further help for improving and updating the content would be very
much appreciated. In particular, we need some information about

  * The Axiom system.
  * The Eukleides program.
  * The DrGeo program.
  * Knoppix distributions with TeXmacs.

The following information should be updated

  * Authors (I will do that).
  * Changes.
  * Plans (I will partially do that).
  * Reporting bugs and suggestions.

When the pages will be a bit more stable, we will put them on
our web-site. After that, some of the pages might also be translated.

Best wishes, Joris