RE: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs For Windows Updated

From: Dan Martens
Subject: RE: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs For Windows Updated
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:40:20 -0400

Actually, it was reproducible, you just had to know how.  If you hovered the
mouse over a toolbar icon, then when the tool-tip text bubble appeared, moved
the mouse quickly from the hovering position to over the tool-tip text, TeXmacs
would immediatly crash. This is why you thought it was random because it would
only happen if you moved the mouse fast enough in the right direction.  And
yes, it was much more mundane than miraculous....hehe :) But such is coding.....

Dan