RE: [Texmacs-dev] PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD TEXMACS BETA!!!

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Texmacs-dev] PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD TEXMACS BETA!!!
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:23:25 -0400

Dan,

Now that have TeXmacs on Windows running again,
I did a few tests. First a question: Is there a
way to make the TeXmacs cursor more visible? I.e.
change it's color or make it "thicker" etc.? On
my display I can barely see it.

Second, I do seem to have a strange problem that
I am having trouble duplicating on demand. After
poking around at the tool bar and loading some help
text (e.g. configuration), then looking around for
some way to change the cursor, giving up and then
open a new document and entering a sentence or two,
suddenly texmacs exits, no reason or error message
given. Just gone. It has happened twice now under
more or less the same circumstances but I am still
not able to make it happen reliably. Sometimes I
can work for 15 minutes or more before it happens.
Other times it might have in the first 30 seconds.
Any idea about how I can give you more useful
feedback?

I will be away from my office of the next few days,
so no more testing by me for a little while.

But keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Bill Page.