Re: [Texmacs-dev] Menus pop up in odd places

From: Gregory Wright
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Menus pop up in odd places
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:52:56 -0400

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 03:38 PM, Michael Graffam wrote:

Define "less RAM" .. I run TeXmacs on a P133 w/ 32M of RAM and I haven't
seen this behavior under FVWM.

Seems related to the window manager, to me.

It happens on Mac OS X 10.2.6 with Apple's X11 beta 3 and quartz-wm. I have 1 GB of RAM and see the misplaced menus, so I suspect it is not related to memory size.

Best Wishes,

Greg Wright