[Texmacs-dev] txexa font

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] txexa font
Date: 12 May 2003 16:53:22 -0600

I think I know what might be the problem.  TeXmacs always loads fonts
via font name and font size, i.e., fontname10 or fontname7.  txexa does
not have a size as part of the filename. It's simply

/usr/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/tx/txexa.tfm

For example, I ran

mktexmf txexa

and

mktexpk txexa

just fine, and it generated

/var/lib/texmf/pk/modeless/public/tx/txexa.600pk

without a hitch.  Consequently, I think TeXmacs could produce the txexa
font if it didn't always have to have a filename consisting of both a
font name and a font size.