Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 23:12:27 +0200

Le jeudi, 8 mai 2003, à 22:54 Europe/Paris, Martin Costabel a écrit :
If one replaces the first line in the ps file, something like
%!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
just before the file is processed by ghostscript, by
%!PS-Adobe-3.0
then it works! Note the version and the absence of EPSF.
I confirm, I saw this some time ago in the pdftex list or maybe elsewhere (don't remember exactly).

For the Fink package, I made version 1.0.1.13-1 with the following patch. Please test.
Where is it? (Not already loaded in Fink I guess). I'd like to test it, as I'm pretty tired to kill the processes every two seconds especially when working on tutorial :-)

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>