[Texmacs-dev] Under/Overbrace help, please !

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Under/Overbrace help, please !
Date: 07 May 2003 23:13:48 -0600

I am trying to use fn->draw (dev, <string>, ...) to draw the
under/overbrace corners.  Unfortunately, I still don't have my fonts
configured properly, and all I get is an ugly, red

<braceru>

instead of the nice brace-corner.

Can you please send me a patch to the fonts directory that will make it
possible for me to type C-q, braceru, Enter and see the appropriate
character ?  The characters I need are the followings:

cmex#122 == "braceld"
cmex#123 == "bracerd"
cmex#124 == "bracelu"
cmex#125 == "braceru"