[Texmacs-dev] Duplicate messages: all my fault

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Duplicate messages: all my fault
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:21:03 +0200

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 04:09:47AM +0200, David Allouche wrote:

> I really have no idea of what actually happened.

Ok... I just figured out.

I have been keeping copies of mails sent with mutt into
~/mail/outbox... which turned to be a very bad idea because KMail
understood this file as _queued_ mails... At some point I had to send
a single mail with Kmail, which just sent dozens of accumulated old
mails from ~/mail/outbox.

So that is just all my fault. I am really sorry.

--
                                                            -- DDAA