[Texmacs-dev] Re: wintexmacs: ghostscript and images, keyboard

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: wintexmacs: ghostscript and images, keyboard
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:23:28 -0400

Hi Stephan,

I have been aware of the ghostscript problems for a while.  I just today began
fixing the image support in texmacs.  I have decided that the ghostscript
approach is far too much of a headache to deal with, so I am ripping it out and
in place I have added support from a library which I found that reads almost
all image types in existence.  It seems to be working fairly well so far,
although there are still bugs.  However, I can now bring up images in TeXmacs
for windows!!

As for the keyboard, I know about that one too.  I was in a rush to get the
damn keys working so I hacked in a mapping, but apparently it needs some
adjustment.  I will get to that as soon as I get this ghostscript problem
solved.

Dan