[Texmacs-dev] Re: Responder: Re: Update for the translation

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Responder: Re: Update for the translation
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:39:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again Offray,

[NOTE: Several remarks apply to all languages]

> I have updated the documentation again, trying to get a more complete
> and coherent translation (putting a single spanish version of the FDL
> copyright notice, fixing broken links and so on). I send it as an
> attachment.

The documentation is online again. Please try Help -> Online help ->
Update from web and browse the documentation in Spanish. You will
notice that several hyperlinks do not yet work (on the welcome page,
several links still refer to the English pages). It would also
be good to translate main/man-user-manual.en.tm and try Help ->
Full manuals -> User manual. If you have access to a printer,
then I recommend you to print the manual (after a few applications
of Document -> Update -> All). This will allow you to quickly find
the pages which were not yet translated and the pages with big mistakes.

Best wishes, Joris