[Texmacs-dev] Re: integration with RCS/regexp procedures?

From: david
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: integration with RCS/regexp procedures?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:19:17 +0100

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 12:51:30AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Verbatim has nothing to do with how the document is written to disk.
> Actually I do not think there is any way to prevent line breaking in
> texmacs file format.

I just figured out that you may also use the Scheme format to save
your documents without line breaking. This format is just as native to
TeXmacs as the 'texmacs' format, but is harder to read for documents
so it is not the default.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org