[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.6

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.6
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:53:17 +0100 (MET)

1001: Discuss
  The idea behind this patch is not bad, but things start to
  become to hacky. I think that we should try to conceive
  a cleaner scheme along similar lines. Maybe tabs should
  take an optional addional argument 'last', 'all' (default)
  or 'first'. So we have an argument 'minimal space',
  an argument 'part' and the optional extra argument.

  The idea is that in a paragraph with a list of tabs,
  all tabs with 'last' (resp. 'first') as optional argument
  are considered together and the 'part' argument is set
  to '0' except for the last (resp. first) tab. The current
  special treatment for tabs with part=0 is suppressed.
1048: Applied
1051: Applied
1075: Applied
1123: Rejected