[Texmacs-dev] Two bugs in TeXmacs 1.0.1

From: bump
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Two bugs in TeXmacs 1.0.1
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:37:20 -0800

Two bugs in TeXmacs 1.0.1.

(1) \dueto, which was working in 1.0.0.24, and which still looks
good in TeXmacs now causes problems when exported to LaTeX. LaTeX
reports \dueto as an undefined control sequence. I can fix this
by manually adding to the exported LaTeX file something like:

\newcommand{\dueto}[1]{\bf (#1)}

(2) I have a bibtex file containing the following entry:

@Article{BGG,
  author =       {J. Bernstein, I. Gelfand and S. Gelfand},
  title =        {Models of representations of compact Lie groups},
  journal =      {Functional Anal. Appl.},
  year =         {1976},
  volume =       {9},
  pages =        {322-324}
}

TeXmacs consistently alphabatizes this under "Gelfand", no matter
how I manipulate it.

LaTeX gets it right: if I export a latex file and tex it, it
is alphabatized correctly under Bernstein.

Daniel Bump