Re: [Texmacs-dev] Adding a new file with cvs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Adding a new file with cvs
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:38:06 +0200 (MET DST)

> I successfully add the first file in the tree. It is index.fr.tm in
> software/texmacs-doc.

Yes, I have seen your additions. Many thanks!
As soon as things stabilized a bit, I will add French on the front-page.

> I've added the two links for German and English
> files, not exactly as I wanted, it is:
>
> [Allemand Anglais]
>
> and I wanted:
>
> [Allemand] [Anglais]
>
> but well, it is a debut.

In fact, it should become

[ Allemand | Anglais ]

> Now David and the person who is in charge with the German translation
> have to add also the French link, or do I have to add them in the
> corresponding English and German files as soon as I have translated a
> file into French?

No, I will do this. Before I do this, you should make sure that you do not
point to non-existant translations. If a translation does not exist,
then you should point to the original English version.

> I don't know if I had to enter anything special in the log file while
> adding a new file. I entered nothing.

You should enter a small comment,
like "French translation of the front page" or
"Franch translations of the document conversion pages"

> And many thanks for your patience.

Many thanks for your help!