Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reproducible bug in ...14

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reproducible bug in ...14
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:28:20 +0200

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 06:55:45PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > Open the attached document, select all the bogus text in the "pepe"
> > section (including the title) and press delete. Then press delete twice
> > again. Bang!.
>
> David: can you examine this bug and/or put it on the bug list?

I know that bug very well, and it is already reported:

http://alqua.com/tmresources/bug%20-%20Crash%20removing%20page%20break

Anyway thanks, Alvaro, for the document and the procedure... I wish
all bugs were as easy to identify :-)

--
                          -
David Allouche            |  GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure