[Texmacs-dev] Problems when compiling under Cygwin

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problems when compiling under Cygwin
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:49:32 -0000

Hello,

Under Windows XP, with all the relevant Cygwin modules (or so I think)
installed, including *guile*, I find a problem when compiling TeXmacs-
1.0.0.15-src.
After make STATIC_TEXMACS and some compilation time I'm given the following
error when arriving at evaluate.cc:

In file included from /usr/include/libguile.h:73,
                 from /usr/include/guile/gh.h:50,
                 from Guile/glue.hh:15,
                 from ./Guile/Scheme/evaluate.cc:13:
/usr/include/libguile.eval.h:49: struct.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Objects/evaluate.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/TeXmacs-1.0.0.15-src/src´
make: *** [STATIC_TEXMACS] Error 2

However, struct.h exists...

Anybody knows what is happening?

Cheers, álvaro.