Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: News and questions

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: News and questions
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:50:14 +0200 (MET DST)

> * on Win32 under a commercial license. This might actually be good for funding
>    the project!

We are not able to do this, both because this would be incompatible
with the current GPL license and the GPL license of Guile.
It is also incompatible with TeXmacs being part of the GNU project.

Since using Qt seems to oblige us to switch to a commercial license
on the Windows platform, it seems that we just should not use Qt!