[Texmacs-dev] Re: Problem

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Problem
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:50:41 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Claire Sausset wrote:

> hello,
>
> Texmacs is compiled and installed on solaris2.8 without problem.
> but when i want to run texmacs &, i have this message :
> texmacs.bin: Cannot find ELF
>
> what is the problem?

We need some more information in order to track down the error.
First of all, which version of TeXmacs do you use?
Secondly, it may be that a conflicting version of TeXmacs
has been installed on your network. Please verify that
the TEXMACS_PATH, PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables
are set as they should be. What happens if you try to compile
a static version of TEXMACS (use "make STATIC_TEXMACS" instead
of "make")?

Best regards, Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor