Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs.bin: not found (fwd)

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs.bin: not found (fwd)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:44:01 +0200

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 19:06, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> Someone can tell me what the final status of this problem is?
> What should I tell to Lenny Cartier?
> Thanks, Joris

I guess you refer to the problem of Denis Bitouze and the subsequent
discussion on the texmacs-user mailing list.

It looks very much like a local configuration problem with the
TEXMACS_PATH environment variable being set to the wrong value (see my
post on the users mailing list).

If that has not been done, I will ask Denis if he managed to solve his
problem, but I want to know that no one has already asked him.
--

                                  -- David --