[Texmacs-dev] Re: Spanish translations (2nd try)

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Spanish translations (2nd try)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:30:18 +0200 (MET DST)

On 1 May 2002, Álvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:

> I guess the problem is that, while I have subscribed with address@hidden,
> I'm sending usually from address@hidden Will check.
> ------
> Hi all,
>
> Attached goes a first shot at translating the texmacs docs into spanish.
>
> What has been done:
>
> english-spanish.scm  es-introduction.tm  es-styles.tm  es-welcome.tm
> es-advanced.tm       es-keyboard.tm      es-tables.tm
>
> All but es-tables.tm (Ignacio Sueiras, on CC) by me. Note that the
> english-spanish.scm file is now updated with 1.0.0.3.

Great. I will include this in the next version.

> I'd prefer to do further translation in sync to the new, online
> documentation. I have tried to checkout from the texmacs-doc CVS but it
> is apparently empty. Maybe I'm just too dumb for normal CVS usage ;).

Please keep trying :^)

I also don't like CVS, but I guess we have to learn working with it,
especially if we want to put the sources on CVS one day.

I also remind everybody that it is important to think about
the markup we should support in the "tmdoc" style file.
When there will be more and more documentation and translations,
it will become more and more difficult to add extra markup.

> The two remaining translatable documents are interfaces (although maybe
> a bit technical to need a translation) and LaTeX (no news from Ignacio
> on this one).
>
> Help me->please should, in my opinion, be translated, but first perhaps
> we need to update it a bit.

I'll look at that too.

> That's all for today, have a nice fête du travail, á.

Thanks, we will celebrate it by working on TeXmacs,
the only and genuine liberty :^)