Re: 3 Offers

From: Randall Sawyer
Subject: Re: 3 Offers
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 19:30:04 -0400

        Could you please point me in the right direction

    Well, here is one: https://ctan.org/pkg/comprehensive

        copied and pasted 200 - 250 unicode glyphs into a spread sheet of
        texinfo commands already.

    If you can provide patches for texinfo.tex that add more Unicode
    characters following the existing patterns, not requiring new fonts to
    be loaded, that would presumably be simple to apply. I believe there are
    still some symbols and accented chars supported in CM that are not in
    the texinfo.tex Unicode lists. --best, karl.

Thank you. Will do.