Re: indents and noindents and environments

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: indents and noindents and environments
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:02:26 GMT

    Right now, @indent effect seems to be explicitly done only in the top
    level context, as there is an explicit condition on

      $self->{'format_context'}->[-1]->{'cmdname'} eq '_top_format'

    which uses a pseudo-command.  It could be a bit more complicated than
    just removing the condition, as I don't think that we want to indent
    normally in @multitable, not @*table, nor in @itemize, @enumerate...

Right, I was only thinking of it for the quotation-like environments.

I'm fine with keeping this as a known discrepancy betwen Info and TeX
and changing nothing in the code (unless we get asked, maybe).

Thanks,
Karl