@smallindentedblock, etc.

From: Karl Berry
Subject: @smallindentedblock, etc.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 19:49:55 GMT

Hi Patrice - I think we may as well do @smallindentedblock too?
As long as we're at it.

Also, it appears to me that @flushleft and @format are the same: neither
narrows the margin, neither switches fonts, both are line-for-line.  Is
there something that distinguishes them in makeinfo?  In texinfo.tex
there is an obscure TeX-only feature that can make their behavior
different (dispenvsize), but I don't think there's any reason to
propagate that into the language.

If you could take a look at the refcard and check the descriptions of
the various environments, that would be great.  (I just split them into
more subsections.)  Or, for that matter, the whole thing :).

Thanks,
Karl