Re: refresh 2?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: refresh 2?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:57:08 +0200

On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 10:27:55PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
> I just noticed that when a redirect file is created for an anchor, the
> html looks like (this is for the @code{@@asis} anchor I just changed):
>
> Why make the user wait 2 seconds to see what they want to see?
> I don't see the point.  It's not like the redirect file itself has
> anything useful in it.

It was a fear that something is wrong, for instance there is no target
file, and then if refresh is too short the user won't see anything.  But
maybe that would be better to use 0, I don't know.

This could easily be changed, and I have no real experience to base that
value on, so suggestions welcome...

--
Pat