skipspacebug and docbook

From: Karl Berry
Subject: skipspacebug and docbook
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:34:04 GMT

Hi Patrice -

When I run
makeinfo --docbook -o latex2e.dbk latex2e.texi

on the attached I get the (bizarre) output (all one line):
BUG: unknown misc_command style skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style
skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command
style skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style skipspaceBUG: unknown
misc_command style skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style skipspaceBUG:
unknown misc_command style skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style
skipspaceBUG: unknown misc_command style skipspac

I tried narrowing it down but I'd made so many changes it wasn't easy.
I figure it's probably simply for you to insert the source line number
into the output, where it should be anyway :).  (And newlines, of
course.)

(I don't know if it has any actual effect on the output.)

Thanks in advance,
Karl