Re: command contexts

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: command contexts
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:51:54 -0700

    I am not sure that @setfilename is that special in the texi2any
    implementation

I think it should be at least a warning to give it more than once, or to
give it after any output has been generated.  Otherwise the results
would be mystifying.  It's never been intended to be usable to divert
some output to file A, and then later output to file B, etc.

    @code{@@shortcaption} may only appear in @code{@@float}, but it
    cannot contain general text, it has the same limitations as
    'remaining commands' below.

I had wondered about that.  Thanks.  Clarified the text (I hope).

karl