Re: tlmgr.pod trial?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: tlmgr.pod trial?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:52:04 -0700

    Here is the result.  No error/warning.

Thanks much.

    Some nodes lead to problems in info, mainly because of punctuation, I
    guess, like . followed by a space in
    * generate [_option_]... _what_::

Hmm.  I guess we decided this problem will have to remain until we do
the "any character is allowed in nodes" extension to Texinfo?  I can't
think of any better way I can write the pod.

If I were writing it in Texinfo, I guess I'd have
@node generate
@section @code{generate @address@hidden @var{what}}

but that seems like far too much to ask of pod2texi :).  And could
easily lead to node collisions anyway.

Just musing out loud, no need for action ...

Thanks again,
Karl