navigation at bottom

From: Karl Berry
Subject: navigation at bottom
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:41:50 -0800

Hi Patrice,

I seem to remember something about copying the navigation line at the
bottom of the node, but don't see anything in the manual now.  Did that
happen, or did we decide against it, or ... ?

Below is the rationale, which seems sensible enough to me.  I seem to
recall discussing having a size threshold for inserting it, so we don't
put it in very short nodes?

Thanks,
Karl