Re: texi2html tests are huge

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: texi2html tests are huge
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:50:05 +0100

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 01:39:31PM -0800, Karl Berry wrote:
>     for now, I still need them as I also
>     run the texts there,
>
> Oh, in that case, definitely doesn't make sense to change anything.
> I just thought you had finishing "importing" the tests into tp.

Many, but not all, especially tests of the command itself, and tests
of encodings that cannot easily be put in code strings.

Also, some tests of full manuals are not meant to be imported, but
clearly those tests could be put outside.

I could start to remove tests that I am happy with what is in tp/ and
also start putting big tests somewhere else.

--
Pat