Re: CVS-source build failiture

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: CVS-source build failiture
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:35:57 GMT

    Then it is very unclear what a converter to mediawiki converter
    should do with respect to out file names, and overall format.

I'm not sure about files, never having looked into the representation of
mediawikis, but it seems most natural to me that the mediawiki output
should have a wiki page for each Texinfo node.

Anyway, let's look into MW later, barring some incredibly proactive
volunteer.  (I'm glad you wrote Levine.)

Thanks,
karl