asking for testing?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: asking for testing?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:59:52 +0200

Hello,

I have a working make distcheck, so maybe it would be nice if
people could test the Parser based implementation while we
finish the documentation?

Also I haven't found a good way to generate and distribute the
pod generated man pages describing the API (currently only
for Texinfo::Parser, but the remaining should follow shortly)
when using automake.  Maybe this could be easy if there were
Makefile.am in the module files directory, but so far I have
favored a design based on only one top-level Makefile.am
in tp/ for the Parser.

My current proposal would be to simply forget with the
man pages when using automake for now...  Or maybe I could
ask for help on the bug-texinfo ML?

--
Pat