texi2html

Re: [Texi2html] Feature request: Prevent line breaks in @w

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Texi2html] Feature request: Prevent line breaks in @w
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:38:04 GMT

    I'd like spaces within a @w argument to be converted to
    non-breaking spaces in html.  This would prevent line breaks
    as would be expected with the @w command.  Is there a
    possibility that this can be implemented?

This is already the case with makeinfo, as far as I know.  Therefore I
expect it's in texi2html's current sources, at least, since Patrice has
gone to great lengths to make them compatible.

I think a new release of texi2html is not too far off, with a new
texinfo release hopefully not too far behind.  For some definition of
"far" :).

Thanks,
Karl