texi2html

[Texi2html] merging in texinfo

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Texi2html] merging in texinfo
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:27:21 +0100

Hello,

I didn't got much feedback on the merge with texinfo. So I'll proceed.
I changed my mind about check_texinfo.pl.in, it is less work to keep it.

Here is what I'll do:
* bump the release number to 5.0
* then copy the texi2html tree to texinfo. I will certainly ask for help
  from savannah people to keep the cvs  history.
* ask savanah admins to turn texi2html CVS into a read-only copy of the
  texi2html in texinfo directory.
* After that change the license notices to GPLv3.
* If somebody asks, I do a script that can changes the licenses back to GPLv2
  when doing make dist.

Derek, if you disagree, or if you have some ideas on how things should
be done for the cvs migration, please say so...

--
Pat