texi2html

[Texi2html] Separate Processing of Preformatted Code Blocks

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: [Texi2html] Separate Processing of Preformatted Code Blocks
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:20:49 +0200

Hi,

I want  to feed contents in @lisp  ... @end blocks into  a separate perl
function for  syntax highlighting and  some other extra  processing. For
this purpose,  I overwrite  the my_preformatted() function  in texi2html
init file.  But  I find out that, the  $text passed to my_preformatted()
is already  HTML escaped,  and trying  to process that  data as  its the
original code  is pointless. Any  recommendations? Isn't it  possible to
make texi2html handle preformatted text blocks in a separate way?

Regards.