tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Inquiry about Tetum

From: Arleta Wolska
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Inquiry about Tetum
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:58:49 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.

My name is Arleta Wolska and I am from LLE Language Services in Washington, DC (USA).
We are an interpretation company currently looking for speakers of Tetum (based in the UK) for our telephonic interpretation. I have looked everywhere and it is extremely difficult to find even one person who had any contact with this language, not to mention a person who actually speaks it.

I have done some research and found “
The Tetun Interface Project” with your e-mail address, truly hoping that you will be able to help me with my inquiry.

Please contact me with any information you might have regarding any Tetum speakers, mostly in the UK, but also in the US or Canada.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thank you in advance for your help,
Arleta

Arleta Wolska
Linguist Recruiter
LLE®-Language Services
1627 K Street NW, Suite 610
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: 888.464.8553 x241
UK: 0808.234.8287
Fax: 202.785.5584

www.lle-inc.com

Communications Solutions In Any Language