tetum-translators

SPRIT! Re: [Tetum-translators] Fw: BlackDog-WhiteBoard

From: Lev Lafayette
Subject: SPRIT! Re: [Tetum-translators] Fw: BlackDog-WhiteBoard
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:16:36 -0800 (PST)

No seriously, "spirit" is a good working title... It
has always referred to the intersubjective link
between individuals (e.g., the German "geist", or the
French "l'esprit").

And we can make all sorts of jokes about "deus ex
machina" as well ;-)

I'll reply to the other stuff later today/tomorrow..
Just finishing the last subchapter of my thesis..
Spent all day yesterday researching monopolistic
behaviour by Microsoft.. Wow, I'm impressed. They've
been really naughty, haven't they?

=====
Lev Lafayette
address@hidden