tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Fw: Tetum-translators post from address@hidden requi

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Fw: Tetum-translators post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:58:51 +0930

Forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:58:20 -0400
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Joint

At your convenience, visit:

    http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/tetum-translators

to approve or deny the request.

--
address@hidden <address@hidden>
http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner/
http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/index.html

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Joint Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:53:00 +0900
Dear all,
My name is Abel. I'm currently working as IT Assistant for Unicef office in
Dili -East Timor. I have experiances in Linux since I wrote my thesis on C
programming language under Linux OS.
I am very interresting to join the project, and I am ready to translate any
information (any HOWTOs or  documentations). So, please let me now any
available project or sub-project, I will be happy to do that.
Regards,
Abel

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6a66218dd8cbacc81476e9e3c8c78e24b605bdb8
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---