taler

Re: [Taler] Taler Tutorial for semiprofessionals?

From: Florian Jung
Subject: Re: [Taler] Taler Tutorial for semiprofessionals?
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:08:28 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hey Thomas,

In fact, I went through the steps to setup such a small scale setup was part of the WICMP[1] hacker event and documented them[2]. This setup guide also contains some gotchas like "Android blocks HTTP traffic for apps".

My setup takes some shortcuts regarding system security but should get you running quickly. (Last tested in December 2022, highly subject to bit rot).

In case you're a german speaker, I held a talk about it (describing the setup in the last third) (video[3], slides[4]).

Would be happy to see my setup guide influence a properly maintained howto :).

Cheers
Florian

[1] https://w.icmp.camp
[2] https://github.com/Windfisch/taler-podman