taler

Re: [Taler] Protecting coins (was Re: Taler and UBI)

From: Özgür Kesim
Subject: Re: [Taler] Protecting coins (was Re: Taler and UBI)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:10:50 +0200

So,

after talking to Christian and thinking some more, it is now clear to me
that my idea below is not the best tool to protect the coins in the
wallet: Simply encrypting the data in the wallet with standard
mechanisms should do the job.

I was seeing the FDH(C_p, somethingsomething) mechanism as a hammer, and
now every problem looks like a nail :)

Idea retracted.

Cheers,
  oec