taler

Re: [Taler] transaction history UX and fulfillment URL semantics

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [Taler] transaction history UX and fulfillment URL semantics
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:51:18 +0100

And I should mention that with the second suggestion, we still DO have
the /pay page, but it is not part of the contract wrapper anymore, the
wallet does not need to persistently store it.

Whenever the /fulfillment?UUID=X page detects that the session state is
missing / wrong, it just asks the wallet to POST the coins to the
merchant-specific correct URL.

- Florian