sysvinit-devel

[sysvinit-devel] Make a new sysvinit upstream release?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [sysvinit-devel] Make a new sysvinit upstream release?
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:28:18 +0100

Hi.  We have a small set of changes pending in subversion, and a few
patches waiting in the mailing list.  Perhaps it is time to make a new
release?  It would make it a bit clearer to observers that there now
is a sysvinit upstream project.

It occured to me while reading
"we are today with a sysvinit package that also has no upstream", and
after talking to the page moderator which believe the statement to be
true in practice due to the lack of releases.

What do the rest of you think?  Worth making more regular releases to
keep everyone in sync?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen