sysvinit-devel

[sysvinit-devel] I hereby retire from sysvinit maintainence

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [sysvinit-devel] I hereby retire from sysvinit maintainence
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:39:04 +0200

For a few years now, I have been unable to spend time on sysvinit
maintainence in Debian and in general, and this seem unlikely to change.
Because of this, I hereby resign as active maintainer of sysvinit.

I trust the package is in good hands, but please let me know if there is
something I should do before I unsubscribe from the mailing list.

I hope some of the current maintainer will join Werner Fink in
maintaining the upstream version and take over for me there too.

I'm sorry to let this project go, but I just do not have spare time to
spend on it any more. :(
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen