Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Re: [SLE] Synaptic 0.48.2-rb1 may not return R

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Re: [SLE] Synaptic 0.48.2-rb1 may not return RPM error messages
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:30:14 +0200

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 08:46:39PM +0200, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op woensdag 12 mei 2004 00:43, schreef Michael Vogt:
> > We managed to reproduce the problem and we found out why it
> > happens. The problem is that we don't know yet how to solve it in a
> > clear way. I'll let you know when we have a working solution.
>
> Well done!  Good luck with getting a solution!

Thanks :)

I hope we fixed the problem in our trunk/ version in svn. I have not
tested it yet as I only have rarley access to a suse system. I may
have a chance to test it tomorrow.

trunk/ is in pretty good shape actually. Everyone is welcome got try
it and report if they like the new interface (and to report bugs of
course :)

bye,
 Michael