[Swftools-common] OT: seeking contract Flash developer in Toronto

From: Rob Damiano
Subject: [Swftools-common] OT: seeking contract Flash developer in Toronto
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:03:52 -0400

Hi,

This is a bit off-topic but I thought it may be of interest to some here.

Uberflip is seeking an experienced Flash (ActionScript 3.0) developer to join us at our Toronto office on a three-month full-time contract, with possibility of on-going remote work thereafter. If you know anyone who might be suitable, please send them my way.

We're offering a $250 referral bonus.

Details at www.uberflip.com/careers

Thanks

--